join the linky fun
Who I Review For
- About Me
- Who I Review For
- Military Discounts
- Rhe's Bookshelf
- DC/NoVa adventures!
- Cloth Diaper Stuff
- General Military/National Guard/Reserve
- Mental Health/PTS/TBI
- Family/Service Member Support
- Military Sexual Trauma
- Veterans/Civilian Transition
- Wounded/Caregiver/Gold Star
- Female Servicemembers
- Blogs I Heart!
Saturday, December 10, 2011
Here's a little bit about the company.
Well Made™ Toy Manufacturing Corporation, introduces PetCakes™, a new collectible plush pet line that will be a sweet treat for children ages 3 & up. Each PetCakes animal features a "frosting" hat, comes nestled in its own cupcake wrapper and has its own whimsical backstory. At first look, children will see a delicious cupcake but will then be surprised by the pet they find snuggled inside! Combining sweet faces and cuddly plush with a clever cupcake theme, PetCakes are collectible and provide hours of open-ended imaginative play. PetCakes make perfect gifts for a special friend and for pet lovers. They are ideal for birthday party favors, stocking stuffers and as rewards for good grades. Most of all, PetCakes deliver the kind of fun kids eat up!
For my review I received two from the Series 2 Limited Collection grouping. I received the adorable Nutty Nicky (Squirrel) and Roco Coco (the racoons). Stuffed animals in general aren't of great interest for my five year old son, but my three-year-old daughter scooped these things right up and just absolutely fell in love. Although secretly I caught my five year old putting him with his stash of animals on his bed. I think these would be a perfect little gift for your little girl 3 - 8. PetCakes is working on a interactive world for the PetCakes, so I could see this toy going for older girls that love that sort of thing. So keep an eye out for that.
Buy it: You can get these petcakes in 8 different varieties and right now there are some specials running!
Win it: Right here on Cammo Style Love you can win yourself a random petcake for your special little one! (US/Canada). Just complete the rafflecopter entry below. Thanks for stopping by.
Friday, December 9, 2011
1. My favorite song of the season is Silent Night.
2. Anyone who faces extreme hardship and does something great is someone who inspires me because even ordinary people can be super human. I think we often don't give people the benefit of the doubt or expect greatness from people. People can surprise us.
3. If I had $100,000 to give to a charity, I’d give it to something to do with Children. Either Shriner's, St. Judes or the Ronald McDonald House. They are all so important.
4. If I had a theme party, I’d make it a decades party. Come dressed from your favorite decade. Love it!!!
5. If I had one wish for my kids/future kids/some young person I care about, it would be to make themselves proud. So many times we do things for others, or what others think we should do. But if we really look inward and do something that actually makes us proud of ourselves, I think that's an even greater thing.
Thursday, December 8, 2011
One of the wonderful bloggy ladies I have met recently would be Midnight Mommy. She has had some great reviews and giveaways over there and also has a business called Kebbie's Diaper Bag. Here's their facebook page. Adorable diapers, just FYI there. Kebbie's is looking for some bloggers willing to review and blog about some different products. So if you are interested check out the link here. But even if you aren't, but still love Cloth Diapering an all that goes along with that please stop by Daily Mothering and visit Kebbie's Diaper Bag as well! Thanks and good luck everyone!
Monday, December 5, 2011
Diamond Candles is calling all bloggers with an interest to review their candles! How amazing is this? Diamond Candles...yep, exactly what you think it is. There's a ring in every candle valued from $10 to $5000. So amazing! I know I would. This is only open to the US and costs nothing but your review. check it out at Celebrate Women Today.
Good luck everyone :)